Optimize Contract Law 2nd ed (eBook)
Published: December 2016
Country of Publication: UK
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed an automated e-mail will be sent to you to allow you to download the eBook.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
This eBook is available in the following formats: ePub.
Need help with ebook formats?
The Optimize series is designed to show you how to apply your knowledge in assessment. These concise revision guides cover the most commonly taught topics, and provide you with the tools to:
Understand the law and remember the details
- using diagrams and tables throughout to demonstrate how the law fits together
Contextualise your knowledge
- identifying and explaining how to apply legal principles for important cases
- providing cross-references and further reading to help you aim higher in essays and exams
Avoid common misunderstandings and errors
- identifying common pitfalls students encounter in class and in assessment
Reflect critically on the law
- identifying contentious areas that are up for debate and on which you will need to form an opinion
Apply what you have learned in assessment
- presenting learning objectives that reflect typical assessment criteria
- providing sample essay and exam questions, supported by end-of chapter feedback
The series is also supported by comprehensive online resources that allow you to track your progress during the run-up to exams.