British Company Law and Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: May 26, 2021
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Offer: £1566.08 + £489.40 VAT
(Usual price £2936.40)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £2371.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £2483.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This service provides two looseleaf volumes containing commentary, forms, precedents, new developments and British Company Cases, plus a fortnightly newsletter. It gives lawyers, accountants and in-house advisers all they need to know about this complex area, including coverage of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) proposals for reform in the DTI fundamental review of core company law.
Key benefits include:
- Clear jargon-free commentary
- British Company Cases contains the full text of the important cases on the subject; cited in the High Court and appellate courts, these reports can be quoted with confidence
- New developments division includes ongoing matters of interest and current issues
- The Company Law Newsletter summarises the ongoing developments and recent cases in company law and includes topical articles by expert contributors
- You can be confident you are receiving the highest level of accuracy and all the latest developments in one service.