The CITMA & CIPA European Union Trade Mark Handbook Looseleaf
Latest Release: July 23, 2021
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1284.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1314.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The increasing importance of, and huge number of decisions from the OHIM created a need for the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys and the Chartered Institute of Patent Agents to join forces to produce this authoritative guide to the Community Trade Mark. Published in looseleaf format and providing the first comprehensive analysis of the topic, the Community Trade Mark Handbook draws on the experience of the best practitioners in the UK and is presented in a clear and concise style to give the reader different levels of information.
- Offers the immediate authority of an 'official' ITMA/CIPA publication
- Updates and analyses all OHIM case law
- Written by professionals who have day-to-day dealings with OHIM
- Provides commentary and advice on OHIM practice
- Offers practical suggestions on dealing with OHIM and guidance on practice and processes
- Looseleaf format allows regular updating on the latest developments.
: 2 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.