CPAG: Fuel Rights Handbook 19th ed
Published: March 2019
Publisher: Child Poverty Action Group
Country of Publication: UK
At a time when fuel poverty is affecting more and more households, the Fuel Rights Handbook provides advisers with the information they need to help clients striving to cope with rising fuel bills, debt and related problems with fuel supply.
The latest edition gives advisers easy access to new and updated information on:
- who is liable to pay the bill
- what you can do if you are in arrears
- how you can prevent being disconnected
- the best way to pay for fuel consumption
- how to challenge a decision, and what you can do if you are accused of fraud
- how you can get help to make your home more energy efficient
With its emphasis on the legal protection of vulnerable consumers, and practical advice on pursuing complaints and obtaining compensation, the handbook is a vital tool in reducing and helping to prevent fuel poverty.
Who is it for?
The Fuel Rights Handbook is an essential resource for consumer advisers, lawyers, social workers, advice agencies and anyone struggling to cope with rising fuel bills.