Aircraft Finance: Registration, Security and Enforcement Looseleaf
Latest Release: August 06, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 5 Volumes
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Already acknowledged as the leading work on the subject, Aircraft Finance: Registration, Security and Enforcement provides country-by-country coverage of virtually every aspect of the relevant law. It is the essential working handbook on the laws relating to registration of aircraft, the registration of aircraft security, the enforcement of aircraft mortgages lease registration, and enforcement and tax aspects.
The work addresses three major questions: What are the requirements for the registration of aircraft? What are the requirements for the registration of mortgages or other security interests in aircraft and spare parts? How can enforcement be made? It also provides detailed answers to many other questions which follow on from these three fundamental issues.
- Brings together the law and practice in over 65 jurisdictions
- Lists the questions that are typically asked of international lawyers and provides, on a country-by-country basis, the answers
- Includes specialist chapters on international conventions, Anglo-American conflict of law, problems relating to the conveyance of aircraft, and aviation insurance.
- Brings together the law and practice in over 60 jurisdictions.
- Reflects the changes and developments affecting a range of jurisdictions, in particular Bermuda, Chile, Republic of Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Paraguay, Portugal, South Korea and Uruguay
:4/5 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.