Trial Techniques and Trials 10th ed
Published: March 2017
Publisher: Aspen Publishers
Country of Publication: USA
Trial Techniques and Trials unveils the strategies and thought processes that lawyers use in the courtroom as they present evidence and construct a persuasive argument.
Tom Mauet's clear writing and abundant examples explain and illustrate every step of the jury trial process. Comprehensive yet concise, the 10th edition provides authoritative coverage, from opening statements, to jury selection, direct-examination, cross-examination, exhibits, objections, and more.
Trial Techniques and Trials 10th edition features:-
- Integrated discussion of the strategy and psychology of persuasion-particularly regarding jury selection, opening statements, and closing arguments
- Numerous illustrations from tort cases, criminal cases, and commercial trials
- Broad and flexible use of examples that allows readers to focus on either the plaintiff's or the defendant's side of the case-or both
- A logical organization that follows the chronology of a trial process
- Tear-away checklists for trial preparation and review
- Lectures on video of critical moments in a trial litigation, now on the companion website, in addition to a jury trial (on video) and a complete trial notebook (with forms)