Licensing Procedures and Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: May 28, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Everything needed for successful licence applications for liquor, gaming and general entertainment work is conveniently set out and explained in this single-volume looseleaf work. .
The work contains straightforward, practical information that shows how to set about obtaining a licence efficiently and effectively for anything from a public house to a sports ground and from a gaming club to a circus.
Licensing Procedures and Precedents includes:-
- Comprehensive checklists of what needs to be done, and when, for each type of licence application
- All the necessary forms are reproduced, with simple instructions for their completion
- The procedures before both licensing magistrates and local authorities are clearly described
- Coverage of such all-important topics as time limits, the duration of the licence and grounds for refusal
- Plus, all the essential support material required on fees, notices, transfers, renewals and appeals
- Pull-out laminated card containing all the licensing fees
- Directory of Magistrates' Courts and Local Authorities.
: 2 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.