Practical Lease Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: August 23, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 3 volumes
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Offering a definitive collection of lease documents that can be easily customised for your precise needs, Practical Lease Precedents:
- Sets out ready-to-use documents for both routine situations and special circumstance
- Includes clauses with variations for dealing with all types of rented property
- Provides forms of lease, tenancy agreement and licence for offices, shops, industrial and storage property, and rural property
- Features each form begining with a summary of the five vital provisions - rent, repairs, decoration, insurance and dealings
- Contains hundreds of clauses to provide optional additions and alternatives to meet specific situations
- Includes a section with over 30 forms of consent granted by the landlord and deeds of variation of the terms of a lease
Subscription Information: 5 updating releases per year, charged separately.