European Cross-Border Insolvency Looseleaf
Latest Release: June 04, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
(Usual price £859.00)
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
It is increasingly common for commercial insolvencies to involve more than one jurisdiction and the EC Regulation on Insolvency Proceedings now provides a framework within which the different insolvency regimes in the EU can interact.
This new looseleaf provides a practical guide to European cross-border insolvency procedures in each European country. Taking a country-by-country approach, each section conforms to a standard template allowing easy access to information and quick comparisons between jurisdictions
- Only publication on the market to deal with the practical aspects of cross-border insolvencies following introduction of the EC Regulation
- Highly practical, user-friendly approach
- Written by a team from Allen & Overy the leading firm in the area of insolvency
- Analyses all case law since the introduction of the Regulation
- Regular supplements ensure text is up-to-date with the latest developments
3 updating releases per annum, charged separately.