Anti Money Laundering Guide Looseleaf & CD-ROM
Latest Release: December 01, 2016
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 1 Volume & CD-ROM
Price: £1459.00 + £145.90 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1810.60 including VAT of £164.60
Overseas Renewal Price: £1685.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The Anti Money Laundering Guide is a comprehensive and practical service which reflects the latest position on the law and practice in the UK on the prevention of money laundering. It also provides the latest available information and guidance on how money laundering is handled and penalised in key financial jurisdictions around the world.
The Guide is the only work to combine:
- Relevant, extensive source material
- A full explanation of the nature of money laundering
- Guidelines to meet the requirements of UK law on money laundering through a practical explanation of the law, compliance requirements, investigations and prosecutions and the wider civil law consequences of money laundering
- An analysis of the international response to money laundering
- A survey of the money laundering regimes, if any, to be found in the world's key financial jurisdictions (this survey will be extended in future updates).
Subscription Information: 3 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscriptions for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.