Monroe and Nock on the Law of Stamp Duties Looseleaf
Latest Release: May 24, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 3 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1437.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1463.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Providing a comprehensive and practical account of the application of stamp duties, Monroe & Nock on the Law of Stamp Duties:
- Covers stamp duties in relation to a conveyance or transfer on sale, conveyances and the contracts for sale, leases and agreements for leases, superannuation annuities and insurance policies, bearer instruments, untaxed instruments and exemptions
- Considers special situations such as unit trusts and open-ended investment companies, the share and loan capital of corporations, company reorganisations, depositary schemes and clearance systems
- Reviews stamp duty planning principles and looks at planning opportunities in particular situations
- Reproduces principal statutory provisions and Inland Revenue material
- Reflects fully the impact of the new stamp duty land tax regime
- Offers practical guidance on tax planning and minimizing liability
- Contains all the Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms and advice on how to complete them
Subscription Information: 2 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.