Encyclopedia of Rating and Local Taxation Looseleaf
Latest Release: July 29, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1276.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1302.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The Encyclopaedia sets out in full all the relevant primary and secondary legislation with clear and authoritative commentary. It is the one-stop reference source needed for clear, precise and up-to-date information on all aspects of the subject.
- All the relevant legislation and case law in one source
- New law relating to matters from warehouses to granny flats, boats to village stores
- Ever-increasing range of litigation embracing the council tax, non-domestic rate etc.
- Incisive commentary throughout
- Detailed coverage of every important rating decision
- To facilitate swift and easy use, it contains a Referencer to guide readers to the relevant case law
- Brought fully up to date by regular releases
Subscription Information: 2 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.