Blackstone's Criminal Practice 2019 (Book, 3 Supplements & eBook Pack)
To be Published: October 2018
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback, 3 Supplements + eBook
Offer: £312.87 + £3.13 VAT
(Usual price £395.00)
Led by Professor David Ormerod QC and David Perry QC, our team of authors has been hand-picked to ensure that you can trust our unique combination of authority and practicality. With a simultaneous supplement containing essential materials, you can rely on Blackstone's Criminal Practice to be your constant companion through every courtroom appearance.
This new edition has been meticulously revised to provide extensive coverage of all new legislation, case law, and Practice Directions.
- Your single point of reference for the criminal courts
- Professor David Ormerod QC and David Perry QC lead a team of contributors whose courtroom expertise you can rely on
- Clear, common-sense navigation coupled with a logical, intuitive structure - instant access to the information you need
- Practical guidance on sentencing and procedure - your essential companion through every stage of every trial
- Useful materials supplement contains the materials you need to access most frequently - includes the full updated text of the Criminal Procedure Rules, the Criminal Practice Directions, and the Sentencing Guidelines
Supplements, quarterly updates, web updates, and email alerts keep you fully abreast of all developments
New to this Edition:
- Criminal Procedure Rules (integrated with the Criminal Practice Directions) and Sentencing Guidelines.
- Distinguished new members of the Blackstone's Advisory Editorial Board: HHJ Michael Hopmeier, HHJ Steven Everett, HHJ Heather Norton, HHJ Jonathan Cooper
- Coverage of new cases and legislation, the latest Sentencing Guidelines, and updates to the Criminal
- Procedure Rules and Practice Directions
Redesigned supplement and revised chapters and index for easier navigation in court